Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8105 Grand Estuary Trail #206, Bradenton
Beautifully furnished unit overlooking lake and golf course in this light and bright, condo with resort style living at it's best! Unit features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan, laundry area, screen lanai. Master bedroom with King size bed, TV, walking closet, on suite bathroom. Membership transferable for a low fee of $200.00 in this community so enjoy all that Florida living has to offer from golf and tennis to the state of the art fitness center, resort style pool, spa, restaurants, bars, fishing, and so much more. River Strand is conveniently located near Lakewood Ranch, Downtown Sarasota, Bradenton, beaches. An hour or less from St. Pete, Tampa, Clearwater, and Ft. Myers! Offer monthly, annual, pets OK with owner approval. Welcome to Paradise!!! It just don't get any better... Welcome to Paradise!!!!
- MLS® #A3983270
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,232
- Year Built2011
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Waterfront Community, Playground
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWater View
- PoolHeated, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market1865
- Address8105 Grand Estuary Trail #206
- SubdivisionRiver Strand
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Jennette Properties, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Jennette Properties, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 10:46pm EDT.