Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1415 Westway Dr, Sarasota
Designed by Lido Shores developer Phillip Hiss, this resort-like estate of almost 12,000 SF captures unrivaled views of New Pass from its prestigious location. With an illustrious list of previous residents, including legendary singer Bobby Vinton, the 0.72-acre home is the ideal retreat for distinguished owners, their family and guests. Composed of a principal 9,000 SF residence and a 4 bedroom guest house, there is no shortage of stunning spaces in which to relax, entertain and enjoy the refined pleasures of waterfront living in Sarasota. Host formal occasions in the stately dining room with personalized lighting for 18 guests, refine recipes in the deluxe gourmet kitchen, store your vintage selections in the 800-bottle wine room and sip morning coffee from the 77 ft. screened waterside porch. The 2nd level master suite occupies a private wing of the home and features breathtaking water views, 2 classic sitting areas, a walk-in closet and private laundry. 3 additional en suite bedrooms complete the 2nd level, all with direct water views, while a unique theatre room is found on the 3rd floor. For peace of mind, the home offers a custom 10 x 10 walk-in safe. Nestled in a courtyard between the main residence and the guest house, the outdoor living area feels like a private resort and features a pool, oversized spa, charming cabana with dry sauna and a tropical bar area. For boaters the property offers deep water dockage. Entry chandelier does not convey and dock has been removed.
- MLS® #A4119693
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,642
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights
- ParkingGuest, Boat, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Open
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Street Dead-End, Oversized Lot, Cul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway, Bay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Balcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market1843
- Address1415 Westway Dr
- SubdivisionLido Beach Div C Resub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Sauna, Skylight(s), Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Cooktop, Double Oven, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Indoor Grill, Range Hood, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesThree Or More, Three Or More Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.