Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3608 54th Dr W #j203, Bradenton
Available June 11, 2019. 2000 square foot, second floor condo has a private stairway that leads to the entrance of the home. Outside storage closet and balcony available near the entrance- perfect for sports equipment. Upon entrance into the villa, the 2 guest bedrooms are in the front of the home and the master bedroom is located in the rear of the home. The master bedroom is spacious with king bed, plenty of clothing storage, vaulted ceilings, large walk-in closet, and a bathroom featuring a shower and a separate jacuzzi bath tub. The living area is open with a leather sofa sectional sofa for gatherings, a dining room table with plenty of seating, a sunroom with a large desk that overlooks a wooded preserve area, eating space in the kitchen, and a separate laundry room. Rate includes electric, water, sewer, garbage, pest control, WiFi internet and basic cable. Gated community, within a short distance to community pool and spa and IMG facilities. Villa owners reserve the right to increase the rent for 1-3 month, shorter term leases. Summer Seasonal Rate is $5000 per month during June-August 2019.
- MLS® #A4130763
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,025
- Year Built2000
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Spa/Hot Tub, Gated Community, Fitness, Sidewalk, Maintenance Free, Community Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWooded View
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address3608 54th Dr W #j203
- SubdivisionBollettieri Resort Villas Viii Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market1495
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.