Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5677 Ashton Lake Dr #11, Sarasota
GROUND FLOOR, LAKE VIEW WITH A LANAI. Very spacious 2 bedroom split floor plan with a washer and dryer in the condo. Lots of ceramic tile, little carpeting. Great location, 2 miles to Siesta Key. Covered parking and heated community pool.
- MLS® #A4151499
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,092
- Year Built1984
- FeaturesPool, Activity Core/Center, Beach Area
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewShopping Center, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Stringer Management Inc
- Address5677 Ashton Lake Dr #11
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionAshton Lakes 01 & 02
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesGround Floor Unit
- Days on Market1448
Listing information courtesy of Stringer Management Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 11:59pm EDT.