Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8414 Broadstone Ct, Bradenton
Only 12 Exclusive Homesites Remain… Parkstone Estates at The Concession defines ‘luxurious living’. This enclave features estate-style homes with true architectural integrity and was planned to be the perfect mix of traditional architecture and modern luxury. Estate/Homesite packages starting at $2M in Parkstone Estates exude timeless elegance. The thirty-eight (38) homesites are all one-acre+ and perfectly situated amongst flourishing landscapes, and lakes with long, private views.
- MLS® #A4172409
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Connected, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Security, Golf, Golf Community
- ViewConservation, Street Paved, Street Private, Cleared, Buildable
- Days on Market1235
- Address8414 Broadstone Ct
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing Office:Concession Real Estate Comp.
Listing information courtesy of Concession Real Estate Comp..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.