Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1790 Cherry Ln, Sarasota
Beautiful new construction home located in the heart of the city just minutes to downtown and in walking distance to historic Burns Court! Built to exceed most construction standards and built to the newest Hurricane codes. The 4 bedroom/4.5 bath custom home is light, bright and airy which you will feel the second you step inside. Through the glass paneled wood front door you enter into the beautiful and open living, dining and kitchen with walls of glass, volume ceilings and engineered hardwood floors. This home shines with the attention to even the smallest of details. In the kitchen you have waterfall countertops, gas range and energy star appliances making it the perfect place for any aspiring chef, while enjoying time with friends and family. First level master retreat has volume ceilings, abundance of natural light and access to back lanai. En-suite master Bath has a soaking tub, walk-in shower and dual sinks for true relaxation. Up stairs you have a bonus room, a perfect getaway for guests or family, and 2 more guest bedrooms all en suite. Also located upstairs is an in-law suite which could also be used as a second master. Spacious 2 car garage attached, pool optional. Residence is in walking distance to boutique shops, dining, drinks, and the culture venues downtown Sarasota has to offer, like opera and theater. Also, just minutes to world renowned beaches and boutique St. Armands Circle. Come see what design perfection looks like!
- MLS® #A4172686
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,936
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Gas, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Historic District
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market751
- Address1790 Cherry Ln
- SubdivisionOsprey Ave Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Crown Molding, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Electric
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighSarasota High, Sarasota
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 7:15pm EST.