Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13608 Matanzas Pl, Lakewood Ranch
No expense has been spared in the design of this newer custom home in The Country Club of Lakewood Ranch, beckoning guests to journey to a more relaxing side of life. Wood & glass doors open to the elegant living area with an impressive, curved aquarium glass wall overlooking the pool bringing the outside in as well as a recessed step ceiling, linear, gas fireplace & butlers pantry with lighted bar - complete with wine refrigerator & built-in beer tap. The family room features a sliding glass wall leading to a spacious summer kitchen, both complemented with stacked stone, while quality cabinetry, state-of-the-art appliances & silestone countertop give form & function, as well as stylish appeal to the contemporary kitchen. The master retreat with backlit, triple step ceiling, espresso wood flooring & adjacent sitting alcove leads you to the soothing master bath with imported marble flooring, freestanding tub, suspended cabinetry & glass walk-around shower revealing a lushly landscaped outdoor courtyard. There are 2 additional spacious ensuite bedrooms downstairs as well as handsome den. Upstairs, the bonus room can be used as a theater & recreation room, offering billiards table, cork plank flooring, & eye-catching onyx bar illuminated from underneath. The home's stunning pool area comes complete with LED-lit pergola highlighting a raining waterfall, spa, sun shelf, accent lighting & plenty of covered areas for entertaining. With too many features & upgrades to mention, this home is not to be missed!
- MLS® #A4185410
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,485
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Other, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market438
- Address13608 Matanzas Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Mm
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Cork, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.