Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1552 4th St #106, Sarasota
Under Construction. UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Every so often, art is created with brick and mortar. Sarasota has never framed anything quite like ZAHRADA. The word is Literally defined as “Gardens.” and that is precisely what our Original Developer/Creator from Prague, Czech Republic had in mind. Along with crisp Modern Architecture, envision 1700+ square feet of patio retreat spread out over 5 Terraces and Gardens meandering through over 3000+ square feet of magnificent air conditioned Living Space. Add to that your own private pool, Your own private Elevator, an Oversized 2 car air conditioned garage for your toys, and last but not least your own Private, Detached Guest House with trellised balconies. Can you imagine? And then as you move inside, 14 ft high x 25 ft wall of glass invites you to the largest of those 5 secret gardens from the comfort of your Living Room with its 14 foot high ceilings. A total of 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, 2 Half Baths, and an enormous Gourmet Kitchen with lots of glass opening on to your Breakfast Balcony. We are dedicated to the extraordinary – the Developer is offering a membership to the Ritz Carlton Beach Club and Spa. To truly experience Zahrada, the Red Hot Historic Rosemary District and Downtown Sarasota must be explored with its multiple boutiques, art galleries, Whole Foods, and culinary dining experiences, magnificent sunsets just 5 blocks away on Sarasota Bayfront, and world class theater, arts and culture. Call us now, 24/7 for your private adventure into the world of Zahrada.
- MLS® #A4189081
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,542
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesSecurity, Deed Restrictions
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Pool View, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Concrete, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Fenced, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market571
- Address1552 4th St #106
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Other, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Range Hood, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More, End Unit, Mid Rise, Corner Unit
- ElementaryAlta Vista Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 8th, 2020 at 7:45am EDT.