Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1552 4th St ##, Sarasota
Under Construction. TO BE BUILT. Allow yourself to be enchanted at Zahrada, the Czech word for garden, an urban yet secluded tropical enclave in Sarasota’s downtown Rosemary District. This stunning, mixed-use condominium project comprises just six contemporary over 3,000-square-foot three-story residences and six professional retail spaces, created by local, award-winning Rosemary District architects, Halflants and Pichette. Incredible contemporary styling, high ceilings and walls of glass detail these luxurious Zahrada residences which bring the outdoors in. Each bright, airy three-bedroom main residence offers an elevator, your own detached, elevated one-bedroom guest quarters, two-car garage, over 1,700 square feet of terraces and your own swimming pool, all within your own private walled enclave. Residences are designed with a linear flow, with visibility from the kitchen through to the lush terrace. You are never far away from Whole Foods, the farmers market, international restaurants and shopping, arts and cultural theater districts and Sarasota bayfront, as well as John Ringling Bridge to St Armands Circle and Lido Beach. Contact us for your own private viewing of a stunning architectural model. This is the one and only Zahrada!
- MLS® #A4189081
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,542
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesSecurity, Deed Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Underground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Near Public Transit, In City Limits, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market183
- Address1552 4th St ##
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Other, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesEnd Unit, Corner Unit, Three Or More, Three Or More Story
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.