Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19312 Ganton Ave, Bradenton
Pre-Construction. To Be Built. This custom, West Indies Style home / floor plan is a version of John Cannon's Victoria Model. Price includes over 1.3+ acres... Two connected lots that are side-by-side on a very private, 215 ft wide lakefront. Enjoy a long, southern exposure, lake view that has a backdrop of a natural preserve of tall oaks and pines. This estate floor plan boasts over 7,600 total square feet featuring a lavish pool and lakeside Gazebo. This model finishes with 14' ceilings and designer quality kitchen and baths. Located in the prestigious gated community of The Concession. Experience the exclusivity of a World Class golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin that's elegantly nestled into an old Florida setting. Price includes 2 lots #19308 AND #19312 Ganton Ave (lots 1/2A) - These are 2 (side-by-side), contiguous lots - flanked by a multi-million dollar Model Home also built by John Cannon on one side and a secluded preserve on the other. And, if you wish, this premier lot location will accommodate a much larger home which can have a much more significant presence on the lakefront in this exclusive section of significant and important estates. The Concession neighborhood has paid extra attention to the detail of luxury residences. Only 236 custom estate homes are planned in this impressive, 1,200 acres of century-old oaks, towering pines and protected wetlands. Most of The Concession home-sites are at least an acre, ensuring a stately, private setting for grand estate living.
- MLS® #A4194821
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,880
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Private, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market573
- Address19312 Ganton Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk A
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Indoor Grill
- CoolingCentral Air
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Bright Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.