Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1354 Westway Dr, Sarasota
This is an iconic mid-century modern residence in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Sarasota, Lido Shores. Originally built in 1962, this home was completely renovated in 2015 and 2016 under the supervision of Guy Peterson OFA, known for award-winning Sarasota School of Architecture designs. Walls of glass, clean lines, high ceilings and large open spaces come together around a beautiful courtyard patio and pool area to create a truly amazing living space both inside and out. The use of oversized windows and glass doors, architectural detailing, natural materials (including Philippine shell stone floors) and modern design elements purposefully reflect the mid-century modern style and provide a backdrop for the display of art. The U-shaped home surrounds the pool and patio area with all public living spaces on one side, while the master suite, guest bedroom and office (third bedroom) are on the other side. The kitchen features light maple cabinetry, white quartz countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances and a huge center island that is open to the adjacent living/dining room. The living/dining room’s white pecky cypress ceiling and exposed ductwork create a soft lofty feel. The master suite features private patio, custom organized closet, large shower and floating vanity cabinet. Artistic walls and fountains, a two-car garage, pool, spa, outdoor kitchen and walled backyard complete this incredible residence. Lido Shores homeowners have beach access to a private neighborhood beach.
- MLS® #A4197011
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,699
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Oversized Lot, In City Limits, FloodZone, Corner Lot, Lot - Oversized, Flood Zone, Corner Lot/Unit, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market499
- Address1354 Westway Dr
- SubdivisionLido C
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.