Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2251 Gulf Of Mexico #504, Longboat Key
Nothing compares to Aria, a coastal contemporary enclave built on one of the last & most coveted beachfront sites on South Longboat Key. Now there is one residence available at Aria, the gulf front corner penthouse with the most gulf frontage of all possible designs. Boasting over 72 feet of direct beachfront, the Tosca penthouse captures the most astounding views of the Gulf of Mexico from the living room, master suite, dining & remarkable custom kitchen. Countless custom changes & enhancements including extensive smart home technology. The master bath with sculpted oval tub & state of the art rain shower is a work of art. Your summer kitchen sits on one of three tiled terraces. And there is a 3027 sq. ft. private roof garden terrace with a spa tub, fire table, trellised living area with a retractable awning, and a second summer kitchen to cook under the stars & enjoy the vast open skies & Gulf views spanning to the bay. Or relax beneath the iconic arched waterfall of your beachfront pool with its dramatic rain curtain. Enjoy the Villa Am Meer, an historic 1930's beach front home restored to serve as the Aria Resident’s Club which includes a guest suite. Keep your collectible cars in a secured three car dehumidified garage. Or work out in the elaborate Wellness Center on the lagoon equipped with steam showers, massage room & outdoor terrace for your morning yoga. An opportunity to own 7,671 sq. ft. of pure beach front living not to be missed.
- MLS® #A4197085
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,833
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Gas
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access, Fence Restrictions, Maintenance, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Maintenance Free, Community Hot Tub/Spa
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Secured
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach - Private, Beach-Prvt
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Other, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Storage, Other
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market482
- Address2251 Gulf Of Mexico #504
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionAria Longboat Key
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorMarble, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Other, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Mid-rise, Penthouse, Corner Unit
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 11:29am EST.