Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8986 Rocky Lake Ct, Sarasota
This is the one * Quality Built John Cannon Custom Home in HIGHLY DESIRABLE, GUARD-GATED COMMUNITY OF SILVER OAK ESTATES * PRICED BELOW APPRAISAL! * Located on a Premier cul de sac lot with no through traffic & backing to Greenbelt * EXCEPTIONAL curb appeal with custom landscaping & night lighting * 4 Bedrooms PLUS Den & 4 Full Baths * Formal Living Room & Formal Dining Room * Den / Office * The Chef's Kitchen boasts top of the line wood cabinetry, Fisher Paykel Drawer Dishwashing, Drawer Refrigerators in Island, GE Profile & Monogram Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Oven, Gas Cook-top & Stove * Kitchen is a MUST SEE and opens to Family Room with views of beautiful Heated Pool & Spa * 2 NEWER A/Cs (one in 2016 & the other 2017) * Expansive Screened Lanais enclose the Pool & Outdoor Kitchen * Excellent for entertaining or just simply relaxing in your slice of paradise * Master Suite is a true retreat with its spa-like Bath & custom closets * Two additional Guest En-suites are downstairs * A 4th En-suite is upstairs with a Bonus Room and 2nd story Lanai * Home features full window & door hurricane protection, natural gas, Kinetco whole house water softener system, tray ceiling, crown molding, and more! Upgrade List provided in MLS attachments * Silver Oak is within mere minutes to all the amenities you would expect including the Legacy Trail, Costco, YMCA, Potter Park, fabulous dining, shopping & world famous Siesta Key Beach * One look & you'll fall in love! *
- MLS® #A4197714
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,931
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Dead-End, Greenbelt, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market566
- Address8986 Rocky Lake Ct
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionSilver Oak
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.