Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2814 29th Ave W #2814, Bradenton
Enjoy a vacation in this updated, 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa in Courtyard Square. Hardwood and tile floors for easy maintenance; updated kitchen for easy meal preparation; and a large enclosed 'sun room' with a view of one of the two private, landscaped courtyards for morning coffee or evening drinks. The location is ideal for shopping and restaurants and is a short drive to the Gulf beaches.
- MLS® #A4199076
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,024
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available
- FeaturesActivity Core/Center, Pool
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewGarden View
- Days on Market640
- Address2814 29th Ave W #2814
- SubdivisionCourtyard Square Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Listing Office:Property Frameworks
Listing information courtesy of Property Frameworks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 10:59pm EDT.