Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
738 Macewen Dr, Osprey
Imagine how you’d like to live the ultimate Florida lifestyle. Your vision can become a reality in this 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath two story home in The Oaks Clubside. Set back on a cul-de-sac lot, with gorgeous lake and golf views, the floor plan offers flexibility for the space to be used by residents and guests in a number of ways. The first floor master suite offers plenty of room, including a poolside sitting area, and luxurious bath. One of the two guest suites in also on the first floor, with another on the second. All have walk-in closets. But before heading upstairs, take in the light, bright space on the ground level. The formal living room with fireplace is the perfect setting for cozy fall evenings. The island kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Meals prepared here can be enjoyed at the breakfast bar, breakfast nook or in the formal dining room. Step outside and enjoy the views, over the expanse of the paver deck, pool and spa. Think about the great outdoor entertaining you can do utilizing the outdoor kitchen with granite countertops. Now…on to the second floor which along with an en-suite guest bedroom, offers two more bedrooms with a Jack-and-Jill bath, and a gathering area that can be used for anything from a media room to a game room; it is all up to you and your vision. All this and more, behind the gates of Sarasota’s premier golf and country club, The Oaks. Membership is available and required.
- MLS® #A4199246
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,614
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage, Street Private, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market657
- Address738 Macewen Dr
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 4-c Pt 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.