Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
743 Birdsong Ln, Sarasota
Beautifully updated pool home featuring a new kitchen with Brazilian granite, tile back splash, solid Cherry cabinets with new Kenmore appliances, a separate dining room and an eat-in kitchen. This home boasts tile floors throughout which is perfect for life near the beach. Located just a short bike ride to the powdery light sandy beaches named again as America's #1 Beach & very close to SK Village. A spacious living room has enough space for an office or the room can be made into a 4th bedroom. This home has an abundance of natural light and great views of the pool. The pool has been recently updated and offers a screened enclosure and the covered lanai allows plenty of room for outdoor dining. The yard is virtually maintenance free with Xeroscape landscaping and is nestled in a quaint little subdivision with one cul-de-sac street. Barrel tile roof & A/C were installed less than 3 years ago and a brand new garage door. All you have to do is move in! Enjoy world-class fishing/dining/beaches at your fingertips as this is luxury living at an affordable price!
- MLS® #A4200365
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,979
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCounty Water, Electric, Public Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-De-Sac, Street Paved, Street Dead-End
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Xeriscape
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Allison James Estates & Homes
- Address743 Birdsong Ln
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiestas Bayside Waterside South
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market111
Listing information courtesy of Allison James Estates & Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 5:49pm EST.