Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7045 Portmarnock Pl, Lakewood Ranch
INCREDIBLE VIEWS & MESMERIZING SUNSETS will leave you spellbound from this thoughtfully designed custom residence built by Anchor. If you are searching for the most desirable lot in the Country Club, then look no further. Upon entering through the solid wood door, you will be welcomed with an open floor plan that features travertine floors, 2 staircases, voluminous ceilings, crown molding, and picturesque floor to ceiling windows that overlook a 220 ft. lake front view of the Lakewood Ranch Country Club. FIVE NEW AC systems recently installed with 12 yr warranty! This artistic masterpiece offers delicately painted ceilings in the rotunda above the foyer, grand hallway & master br. Entertainer's dream house with wet bar with granite counter tops w/ bar seating, & 1000-bottle capacity wine cellar. Two master suites,home theater, game room, gym, 5 car garage, 4 second floor en-suites and His and Her studies! Enjoy the 9 ft. deep pool w/ heated spa, outdoor kitchen and fireplace! This 8663 square foot home is an entertainer's dream home wit hall the bells and whistles! Relax at the end of the day with breathtaking sunsets and views of Lakewood Ranch Country Club.
- MLS® #A4200705
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,663
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFitness Center, Gated, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Fitness, Gated Community, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Deed Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Tennis Courts, Golf Community, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market883
- Address7045 Portmarnock Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranch Cc Sp L M N O
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Sarasota Trust Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Trust Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.