Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
165 Sugar Mill Dr, Osprey
Picture this. Gracious country club living on the Bayside of The Oaks Club in this 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home. As you enter the new paver circular driveway, with three car side entry garage, it is evident how special this house is. Ideally situated on a private lot that backs to the Eagle Preserve, the front exterior immediately attracts you and draws you in. The interior has been completely remodeled with new 8 foot solid wood doors, a new kitchen, new bathrooms, butler pantry and on and on, basically no surface was left untouched! Carefully crafted to combine elegance and warmth, this home has traditional styling with a modern transitional flair. Large windows and glass doors, two fireplaces and custom lighting keep the interior light and bright, day and night. And speaking of night, stepping out onto the paver patio at twilight is truly a lovely experience. The open-air pool and spa look out onto gorgeous grounds accented by beautiful landscape lighting. Sit and enjoy a perfect Florida evening, as the sunset paints the sky in the west. Club membership is available and required. The Oaks, Sarasota’s premier golf and country club, has a community dock, gazebo and reflecting pool Bayside, and offers two championship golf courses, 12 HAR-TRU tennis courts, a junior Olympic community pool, state-of-the-are fitness center and a wide variety of dining and social options.
- MLS® #A4201268
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,912
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Conservation Area, Conservation, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Salt Water, Indoor, Pool Sweep, Vinyl
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market457
- Address165 Sugar Mill Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Ventilator
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 2:15pm EST.