Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
541 Fore Dr, Bradenton
Seller says bring ALL OFFERS! Waterfront living, with many exquisite extras, made easy. This elegant 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3 car garage residence, located in Harbour Walk at the Inlets, is ideal for formal or casual entertaining featuring amazing furnishings and finishing. The gourmet kitchen features GE Monogram appliances and designer cabinets that soar to the tops of the vaulted ceiling. It offers the chef in you not only the room but the tools to create tasty feasts. Start your mornings with your own custom coffee beverage with the built-in Miele espresso machine located close enough to the downstairs office to make refills a breeze. The owners suite complete with an enticing en-suite, is perfect for rest and relaxation. Upstairs there are bedrooms, the billiards loft, a balcony overlooking the canal and pool. Venture outside to a living space boasting cooking, dining and restful spots to soak up the Florida sun. Just beyond the crystal clear waters of the pool complete with a swim up bar sits your dock which offers the ideal setting for your yacht. By boat you are only six miles to Tampa Bay and 12 miles to the Gulf of Mexico. A trip that is surrounded by other elegant homes and close to many amenities. All that is missing is you and your treasures to call this home.
- MLS® #A4201479
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,296
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Gas
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Portico, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market572
- Address541 Fore Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Intercom
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.