Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7676 Midnight Pass Rd, Sarasota
This expansive and light filled 4 bed, 3 and one half bath home on Heron Lagoon is a wonderful example of the indoor-outdoor lifestyle Siesta Key is known for. The entire west side of the house opens up to a large deck shaded by oaks and tropical foliage. With over 100 feet of waterfront you will never tire of the serene views of sunlight dancing on water while watching osprey dive for dinner. Deep overhangs of this classic Florida rambler provide cover and shade keeping the house cool in summer months. Inside are two master suites. One on the first floor is original to the house. The other is a second story addition creating the degrees of separation needed when a house is full of visitors enjoying the powder like sands of Siesta Beach, rated America's best! Other, newer upgrades include an updated kitchen with granite counters, custom cabinetry and a stainless steel appliance package. Most of the rooms have open, vaulted ceilings and the living room is anchored by a hanging fireplace, a classic period piece reminding us of the cool vintage nature of this ranch home. There is a two car garage and plenty of on site parking within the almost half acre, fenced, private lot. This "on grade" property is irreplaceable and a wonderful way to enjoy living on the key.
- MLS® #A4202655
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,880
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, County Water, Electric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Detached Workshop, Fenced, French Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Parking - Rv/Boat, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
- Address7676 Midnight Pass Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market73
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 5:49pm EST.