Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1355 Roberts Bay Ln, Sarasota
JUST REDUCED $99,000! Unbelievable garage and storage space for 3+ cars, workshop or studio! Beautiful, lush and peaceful tropical setting. A feeling that you are alone on an island. As you turn into the paver brick circle drive you will enter your own private oasis with a 100 yr old Live Oak. This beautiful elevated home has been updated throughout. The living area is on the second level with a 3 car garage/large storage area/non-conforming space on the 1st level with a full bath, bedroom & bonus room. The Family room, on main level, features a lg wood burning bricked fireplace w/decorator shelving on either side & diagonal tile. Vaulted ceilings makes this 24 x 14 room look & feel even larger. The kitchen features 25 ft of granite counter space, newer appliances, large walk-in pantry & laundry area just off of the kitchen with built in desk and doggie feeding station. Formal living and dining areas features wood flooring. Fourteen impact windows on the main living area will keep you safe and comfortable. The master bath has been completely updated with large walk in shower, LED accent lighting and large walk in closets. Just off of the living area is a TREX deck overlooking the pebble tech heated pool. The two story screened lanai is surrounded by mature plantings, flowers and trees with spiral staircase. Other features included extra large 3+ car garage, 3800 square ft of paver brick driveway, HUGE storage area that could be converted to a theater or game room, 2 a/c units (main unit replaced 2/17).
- MLS® #A4203316
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,517
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, County Water, Electric, Public Utilities
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Garden View, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market82
- Address1355 Roberts Bay Ln
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionNorth Harbor Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Apt, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Thermal Windows, Unfurnished, Volume Ceilings, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 5:49pm EST.