Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
419 Walls Way, Osprey
A recent price reduction makes this spectacular 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath colonial an opportunity too good to pass by! If you are a discriminating buyer, seeking the utmost in fine, country club living, you need to look no further. There is a reason this cul-de-sac is known as “The Street of Dreams”. Drive down it and as you pull into the large circular driveway, you will be greeted with huge 2 story columns & widow’s walks reminiscent of the old south. Oversized double mahogany doors open to a curved double stairway & a two story foyer. The interior of this home features 2 master bedrooms, and 2 guest bedrooms, all with private bathrooms; a large kitchen that opens to the breakfast area and family room with furniture grade cabinets and high-end granite; 4 wood burning fireplaces with stone mantles, crown molding, a butler’s pantry, & wood floors. The exterior will make you say, “This is the best lot in The Oaks!” It features a large paver pool deck with hot tub and offers breath-taking 270 degree lake & golf course views. The perfect place to enjoy your coffee on a beautiful morning, or to toast another gorgeous sunset at the end of the day. All of this, and the privilege of joining one of the area's most exclusive golf and country clubs; The Oaks is a recent recipient of the Distinguished Emerald Club of the World award from Board Room magazine, representing the top 4% of all private clubs. Membership is available and required.
- MLS® #A4203589
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,523
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Other, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market599
- Address419 Walls Way
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.