Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1225 Sea Plume Way, Sarasota
Lush tropical gardens surround this gorgeous dramatic open floor plan contemporary in a private enclave of twenty six homes, one of Siesta Key's best kept secrets. Every unique home is designed to fit into the architecture of the canopy street and this one is no exception with a 3100 permitted, heated and cooled square feet of living space. Gourmet Kitchen, breakfast area, two dining locations, huge great room with sliding doors to the back deck which overlooks the jungle like backdrop, perfect for entertaining. Two bedrooms and bath complete the entrance level. Stairs take you to the secluded master suite with lots of closet space, a garden tub and a separate shower. Back downstairs to the ground level is a gigantic recreational room with a wet bar for more partying. Two other private areas may be used for offices, den, or studio. Either a private area for teens, inlaws, or just a family that needs lot of space. A bath and large laundry room complete the ground level. Approximately only 600 steps to the beach and the magnificent white quartz sands that never become hot. Ten restaurants, shopping, bank, post office, and marina are around the corner.
- MLS® #A4204307
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,189
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Garden View, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Skylight(s), Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Waterside Realty Llc
- Address1225 Sea Plume Way
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionMangroves Sub The
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- Days on Market239
Listing information courtesy of Waterside Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2018 at 2:00pm EDT.