Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1225 Sea Plume Way, Sarasota
Lush tropical gardens surround this gorgeous dramatic open floor plan contemporary in a private enclave of twenty six homes, one of Siesta Key's best kept secrets. Every unique home is designed to fit into the architecture of the canopy street and this one is no exception with a 3100 permitted, heated and cooled square feet of living space. Gourmet Kitchen, breakfast area, two dining locations, huge great room with sliding doors to the back deck which overlooks the jungle like backdrop, perfect for entertaining. Two bedrooms and bath complete the entrance level. Stairs take you to the secluded master suite with lots of closet space, a garden tub and a separate shower. Back downstairs to the ground level is a gigantic recreational room with a wet bar for more partying. Two other private areas may be used for offices, den, or studio. A bath and large laundry room complete the ground level. Approximately on 600 steps to the beach and the magnificent white quartz sands that never become hot. Eight restaurants, shopping, bank, post office, and marina are around the corner.
- MLS® #A4204307
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,189
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCounty Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Underground
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewClose to Bus, Conservation, Cul-De-Sac, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Wooded View, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Waterside Realty Llc
- Address1225 Sea Plume Way
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionMangroves Sub The
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Skylights, Solid Surface Counters, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Cook Top Only, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator
- StoriesThree Story
- Days on Market63
Listing information courtesy of Waterside Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 5:49pm EST.