Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6620 Peacock Rd, Sarasota
This property is an excellent investment opportunity as it is two short blocks to the beach with zoning allowing for 1-7 day rentals. Its prime location, walking distance to the Siesta Key Marina as well as Captain Kurts and the beach guarantees a promising year of rental bookings. The home was extensively upgraded with beautiful xeroscape landscaping in both the front and rear yard. Privacy created with large palms and a back yard oasis with large vegetation and a sparkling kidney shaped pool and screened in porch. The home has been freshly painted inside and out. It is also sporting a new roof (with warranty). Contemporary new kitchen includes all new appliances. The bathrooms are original and have that quirky beachy look and are in good condition. Floors have been left with the original terrazzo which could easily be buffed and honed so you can maintain the benefits of the cool temperatures and be stylish as well as maintenance free.
- MLS® #A4204898
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,248
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, County Water, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Street Dead-End
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Parking - Rv/Boat, Xeriscape
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market64
- Address6620 Peacock Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds/Shades, Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility, Unfurnished, Window Treatment, Solid Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 5:49pm EST.