Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1922 Oak St, Sarasota
Own a piece of Ringling Brothers and Sarasota history with this fully-renovated Laurel Park home. Originally built in 1925, the house was the former residence of Pat Valdo, who was known as the “Grand Old Man of the Circus.” This house was completely updated in 2017 to meet current energy codes but still retains its original charm. Situated on an oversized lot of 8,100 square feet, the home features restored pine flooring, 10-foot ceilings and a modern, open floorplan. Both of the bathrooms in the main house have been completely renovated with new showers, tile, and cabinets. The kitchen is brand new, with cabinets, soft-glide drawers, appliances and gas stove. Other upgrades include hurricane impact windows, wind mitigation, plumbing, air conditioning, electrical, circular driveway, and Icynene foam insulation in the attic, exterior walls and floors. The relaxing outdoor living spaces feature a 16x16 PVC deck with custom sail shade cover as well as a paver patio with a wood burning fire pit, an outdoor TV and speakers – all perfect for entertaining! This home includes a separate cottage (650 sq feet of the 2,132 listed sq ft). The private cottage is 1BR/1BA and rents for $1,000 per month. With this property you can walk to downtown restaurants, comedy clubs, tennis courts, Payne Park, and so many other entertainment options. Truly urban living at its best! Owner Realtor
- MLS® #A4205459
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,132
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Gas, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights, Well
- ViewClose to Bus, In City Limits, Corner Lot, Historic District
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Gutters / Downspouts, Oak Trees, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Parking - Rv/Boat
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market52
- Address1922 Oak St
- SubdivisionWashington Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment, Tv Antenna
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Washer, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Gas Natural, Heat Pump
- Stories2nd Floor Multi-Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Horizon Realty International
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 5:49pm EST.