Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9818 Old Hyde Park Pl, Bradenton
Just upgraded with fresh carpet, paint, new fixtures and lighting plus a new AC in 2018. Welcome to this beautiful 4 bedroom home in the reputable Sanctuary section of River Club on a large lot with preserve and lake views. Enjoy the Florida outdoor lifestyle in complete privacy in the extended screened lanai featuring an oversized in ground heated pool, spa, covered sitting area, huge entertaining area with preserve and lake views! The open foyer flows into the formal living and dining room and is adjacent to the kitchen and family room. Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, gas range and island opens to the family room with an entire wall of sliding glass doors. The large master bedroom also looks out on the pool area and has an incredible closet designed with custom built-ins to organize and maximize storage. The office with custom shelves opens to the exterior and there is another bedroom on the first floor as well. The second story has 2 additional bedrooms, full bath and a huge bonus room that can be used as a game room, play area, media room; it’s a flexible space. The garage has 2 garage doors plus large storage area equal to a third garage space. Other items include: additional exterior pad, gas fireplace, high volume ceilings, 4 bedrooms, office with custom shelving, living & dining room, bonus/media room, extensive landscaping, exterior lighting.
- MLS® #A4205609
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,711
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf, Golf Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Oversized Lot, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sliding Doors, Balcony/Sun Deck, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market464
- Address9818 Old Hyde Park Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase V-b1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 10:59am EDT.