Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19307 Ganton Ave, Bradenton
AUCTION. Opening bid $1,500,000. This custom 7,491 SF under air, over 10,000 SF under roof estate was designed by Don Evans and influenced by international design giant Tui Pranich, of Tui Pranich & Associates. Features lake and golf course views on 1.14 acres, 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, including the guest house, heated salt-water infinity pool and spa, gourmet kitchen with Wolf and Subzero appliances and 5 garages. Brand new construction located in one of the most sought-after guard-gated communities in Southwest FL. that provides privacy and exclusivity for the elite homeowner. The Concessions has a top-rated Jack Nicklaus & Tony Jacklin championship course. Lifestyle of Sarasota is nationally and internationally sought-after for its top-rated Arts, known as the "Cultural Capital of Florida". The symphony, ballet, opera, theater museums, and art galleries, entertainment, water sports, boating, fishing, beach, kayaking and year-round sunshine. Minutes to the magnificent beaches of Manatee and Sarasota County, including, Siesta Key-voted #1 Beach in the United States.
- MLS® #A4206130
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,491
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesFitness Center, Gated, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market911
- Address19307 Ganton Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk A
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 6th, 2020 at 10:15pm EDT.