Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19307 Ganton Ave, Bradenton
The Concession Residences has debuted a new kind of luxury home unique to the Gulf Coast. Designed by Don Evans and influenced by international design giant Tui Pranich, of Tui Pranich & Associates, this residence was imagined to highlight dramatic Florida sunsets and expansive Old Florida wetland views. Tui has worked with Hollywood stars, royalty, and finance gurus. This three story 7,491 sqft residence, nearly 10,000 under roof, features two outdoor kitchens, one facing the pool and preserve, which is offset by two fire pits fit for Mount Olympus. From its gourmet kitchen, outfitted with Wolf and Subzero, to its California contemporary design, this residence meets the demands of the most discerning clients. This custom built estate, located in a premier luxury golf community featured in multiple international golf magazines, offers 5 garages, 6 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms, loft, office, cabana, and separate guest house are an entertainer’s dream. Nestled against antique grandfather oaks, this estate will transport you to another world as you enjoy sunset from multiple verandas and balconies. Prestigious full golf membership included in purchase price.
- MLS® #A4206130
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,491
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market435
- Address19307 Ganton Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk A
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Key Realty
Listing information courtesy of Key Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 1:29pm EDT.