Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3331 Founders Club Dr, Sarasota
This lakefront custom London Bay home is brilliantly designed and exquisitely detailed. From the moment you enter this fine home through the double etched glass doors, you know you have arrived. There is attention to every detail, from the oversized crown molding, tray ceilings to the raised archways and travertine flooring. A beautiful fireplace with marble surround and mantel enhances the living room with built-in glass shelving and lighted for your special pieces. The library boasts hardwood flooring, arched window and custom drapery. Graceful columns welcome you into the formal dining room. The family room is adorned with beamed ceiling and the family room doors to the lanai disappear for open pool enjoyment. The “Café” area will delight you with two full-sized wine refrigerators, ideal for your collection of fine wines and an adjoining breakfast room. The gourmet-inspired kitchen provides upgraded appliances, granite countertops, six-burner gas stove and lighted custom cabinets. The master retreat affords a detailed tray ceiling, two walk-in closets, large bath with walk-in shower, double vanities and soaking tub. There are three other en-suite guest rooms. The large lanai features a saltwater pool with raised spa and fountain, with a summer kitchen perfect for entertaining your guests, while you enjoy stunning views of the lake and golf course! The Founders Club has a Robert Trent Jones designed golf course and much more!
- MLS® #A4206591
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,114
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Golf Course View, Water View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market373
- Address3331 Founders Club Dr
- SubdivisionFounders Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Dry Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTatum Ridge
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle, McIntosh
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 6:30pm EST.