Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3331 Founders Club Dr, Sarasota
This stunning London Bay home situated with lake and golf front views is truly a treasure. With breathtaking sunset views and an open floor plan, this beautiful home affords a lifestyle of perfectly balanced luxury and privacy. The pool and elevated spa provide an ideal spot for entertaining. Soaring ceilings greet you as you enter with elegant columns and travertine flooring. The enchanting stone fireplace is surrounded by lighted glass cabinetry. Custom detailing abounds throughout. The family room skillfully blends with the pool and lanai area with disappearing glass doors. There is a beamed ceiling in the family room, kitchen and breakfast room. Throughout the home, you will see custom cabinetry, tray ceilings, recessed lighting, oversized crown and baseboard molding, granite countertops and plantation shutters. The “Cafe” boasts a wine cooler for over 300 bottles of your favorite wine! The formal den offers wood flooring, circular window and a tray ceiling. The master bedroom opens onto the lanai area and has dual walk-in closets. There are 3 more bedrooms and a total of 4 1/2 baths. Truly a fine home!
- MLS® #A4206591
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,114
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Fitness Center, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Court(s), Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Fitness, Tennis Courts, Recreation Building
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Oversized Lot, In County, Lot - Oversized, Golf Course View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fenced, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market431
- Address3331 Founders Club Dr
- SubdivisionFounders Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryTatum Ridge
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle, McIntosh
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.