Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8101 Midnight Pass Rd, Sarasota
.Just returned to the market! Buyers financing hit a snag and once again you have the opportunity to embrace this unique property, where water and sky greet you at every turn. Before you reach the front door the views of the water beckon you to come inside. Upon entering you are surrounded by high ceilings, and bright , open spaces. No projects here. There are 2 master suites, one on the first floor and one on the second, both providing those coveted intracoastal views. The kitchen, with a large marble island welcomes family and friends to stay a while as meals are prepared in this chefs kitchen , complete with double oven. Living in this home allows one to swim, boat or fish right from your own dock. Love to kayak or paddle board? This part of the intracoastal offers a wonderful cove , keeping you out of the channel and away from the wake. Guests visiting? They will love the one bedroom guest house, complete with kitchen, bath, living room and the amazing views from this spot. Love being outdoors? There are numerous spaces to enjoy, including a lanai with an electric fireplace and beautiful resurfaced salt water pool. Walk, run, ride your bike or take the free ride to explore the Key. Turtle and Crescent beaches are at your fingertips. Downtown Sarasota is a quick drive away, with all of its numerous dining and cultural opportunities. Come experience the water, the beach, the sunrises and sunsets, in a home that can offer the true Siesta Key lifestyle.
- MLS® #A4206718
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,289
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Other
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market342
- Address8101 Midnight Pass Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionMira Mar Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.