Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
425 S Osprey Ave #6, Sarasota
Builder Closeout! Newly built in a fabulous neighborhood, this fresh property is chic, contemporary and versatile. Positioned on a corner with double frontage, the main residence is flooded with light. The two-story home boasts two bedrooms upstairs – each with ensuite. The lower level is dedicated to open-plan living. Here the stylish, modern kitchen – with its beautiful counters, stunning island, stainless steel appliances and feature lighting – flows into the dining and living rooms. There’s also a half bathroom on the ground floor. A separate studio apartment with an open-plan space, full bathroom and built-in closets, is located above the two-car garage, and has its own private access. This space is great for extended family, or could be used as a home office. This fantastic new property is ideally located close to downtown Sarasota and all it has to offer, from the farmers’ markets, shopping and restaurants, to parks and tennis courts, the beaches and marina, botanical gardens and the theatre.
- MLS® #A4207080
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,120
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Street Lights, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Historic District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market423
- Address425 S Osprey Ave #6
- SubdivisionCottage Walk
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorReclaimed Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Gardens Atchley
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens Atchley.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.