Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4137 Higel Ave, Sarasota
Pre-Construction. To be built. Pre-construction to be built. Picture yourself on a private, .87 acre Gulf-front estate enjoying the best of all worlds. This proposed luxury residence will boast breathtaking, panoramic views of azure waters and blazing sunsets with 100 feet on the Gulf of Mexico, 8,239 square feet, five bedrooms, five baths, two half-baths, plus a host of amenities one would expect for full enjoyment of a luxury tropical, island lifestyle. Located on the north end of Siesta Key near Siesta Beach, this exclusive waterfront home offers the chance to be included in a coveted area of exclusive homes on one of the few remaining gulf front estate-sized parcels on Siesta Key. With water frontage on Big Pass and access to Gulf waters for swimming, fishing, kayaking and paddle boarding and you'll soon discover that boat and dolphin-watching are favorite pastimes. Savor evening views of sparkling lights to the north, spanning the south end of Lido Key, Bird Key and downtown Sarasota. Discover the restaurants and unique shops in quaint Siesta Village. Sarasota, considered the cultural gem of Florida's west coast, is abundant with urban, cultural and social activities fine dining, a world-renowned art museum, galleries, ballet, symphony, opera, theater and charitable events. Convenient to Sarasota International Airport, private aviation and multiple golf courses. Easy access by auto to Tampa, Naples and Miami. You have arrived. Isn't it the time to bring your dream of luxurious island living to life? Financing on lot offered.
- MLS® #A4207773
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,239
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront Complex
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market749
- Address4137 Higel Ave
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Rev Plat Of
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 8:00am EST.