Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1237 Sea Plume Way, Sarasota
Premium location! Click above left for virtual tour and awesome drone video! Situated in a canopy neighborhood on a private cul-de-sac, this home is easy walking distance to the “Point of Rocks” beach access to world famous Crescent Beach. Shopping, casual and upscale dining, recreational and boat rentals, and marina are minutes away. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath home features large living, dining, kitchen, and family rooms. Kitchen has been updated with granite counters and newer appliances. Vaulted ceilings and skylights throughout. Huge master suite has a walk-in custom closet, a living area and an office/ sunroom with a large viewing window that overlooks the screened-in decks and recently resurfaced pool surrounded by lush tropical landscape. Downstairs is a fully-permitted addition boasting a second living area with fireplace, large office/game room/ bedroom, utility, and bath which together would make the perfect “mother-in-law” suite. A solar PV system provides for over half of the electrical needs of the property. At just under one-half acre, this is one of the largest lots in the sought-after Mangroves subdivision.
- MLS® #A4207945
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,248
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesVehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Public Transit, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Skylight(s)
- Days on Market118
- Address1237 Sea Plume Way
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionMangroves Sub The
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Concrete, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Attic Ventilator, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Unfurnished, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Key Solutions Real Estate Grp
Listing information courtesy of Key Solutions Real Estate Grp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2018 at 10:30am EDT.