Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
340 Osprey Point Dr, Osprey
If you want to live an enviable lifestyle with the comfort of being surrounded by nature, combined with the elegance of country club living, this 5 bedroom French Country styled home, with 5 full and 2 half baths is perfect for you! Play an early round of golf or tennis, enjoy a gourmet lunch at the club, kayak on the North Creek all the way to Siesta or Casey Key, where you can watch a picture-perfect sunset over the Gulf, and end by relaxing in your incredible lanai featuring a custom pool with waterfalls and hot tub. Amazingly spacious, with two stories of living area, the floor plan offers room and privacy for everyone. A grand foyer & formal dining room with cove lighting welcome you into this gorgeous home. The updated kitchen overlooks the living room and breakfast area. The master bedroom has wood floors, his-and-hers closets, a beautiful large master bath and a nice sitting area overlooking the pool and spa. Upstairs you will find large bedrooms. A private stairway off the kitchen leads you to a huge mother-in-law suite with full bath. The interior is complimented by an expansive lanai. The deck is covered with beautiful marble tile and has a large covered area. The Oaks, a Distinguished Emerald Club and private gated community close to world-famous gulf beaches features two championship golf courses, 12 HAR-TRU tennis courts, a state-of-the art fitness center & wide variety of social & recreational options. Membership is available & required.
- MLS® #A4207974
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,002
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, Water Access, Dock, Fitness Center, Optional Additional Fees, Fishing, Fitness, Special Community Restrictions, Fishing Pier
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Conservation Area, Conservation, Water View, Garden View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Other, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Child Safety Fence, Indoor, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market659
- Address340 Osprey Point Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Gas
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 4:15am EST.