Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
587 Mast Dr, Bradenton
Major Price Reduction, Price to Sell. Be AMAZED by 365 days of boating & fishing from one of the best canals with access to the Manatee River. Private & secluded this home is tucked away in Harbour Walk At The Inlets. As you enter thru the lovely designer, glass front doors, you will be WOWED by the soaring ceilings, formal living room & dining room which flows to the open kitchen. Pride of ownership is reflected thru out this tastefully designed home. Stunning enhancements include 42" cabinets, solid stone counters, designer tiled back splash, upgraded SS appliances, new porcelain "wood finish" tile thru out the living spaces and den, crown molding, tray ceilings, spacious master suite with beautiful walk-in shower. Significant upgrades assure years of worry free living. Entertain to your hearts delight on the screened-in pool deck and enjoy the new gas pool heater. Lush tropical landscaping surrounds this home. Life doesn't get any better than this... a truly desirable waterfront location-Low HOA fees, NO CDD fees, easy access to 1-75, great schools, fine dining & points of interest from world famous beaches & night life. Internet & Cable included in HOA.
- MLS® #A4208719
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,263
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fiber Optics, Gas
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Gated, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater, Canal - Freshwater, Canal - Brackish, Canal-salt, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Kw Suncoast
- Address587 Mast Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- Days on Market436
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 2:15pm EST.