Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
409 N Point Rd #1003, Osprey
$150K price improvement! Owner wants it sold - bring all offers! The best views in all of Meridian! Experience the luxurious Florida lifestyle with gorgeous open views that encompass Casey Key, Siesta Key, Downtown Sarasota, Little Sarasota Bay & the Gulf. This private, rarely available corner residence is located in a fabulous gated community offering the best in luxurious living. An elevator leads you to a private foyer appointed with marble floors & a bright & elegant interior that has been professionally decorated with no expense spared. Well appointed with custom silk draperies, plantation shutters, gleaming hardwood floors, soaring 10 ft ceilings, crown molding, 2 new A/C units & more. The remodeled open concept kitchen features warm wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tray ceiling, & breakfast bar that overlooks the spacious living area with captivating views. Open the 4 panel sliders & enjoy gorgeous sunsets from the expansive lanai with roll down shutters. This exceptional residence also includes a separate dining room, 2 car garage attached, & hurricane resistant doors & windows. Nestled behind the gates of The Oaks Preserve directly on Little Sarasota Bay. Owners enjoy a secure lobby, pool, fitness center & a convenient location close to Sarasota’s award-winning beaches, dining, shopping, boating, & state parks. Located in the beautiful golf community of The Oaks which offers two 18 hole courses, 12 Har-Tru tennis courts, croquet, clubhouse & dining. Oaks Club membership required.
- MLS® #A4208738
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,778
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Fiber Optics
- FeaturesFitness, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool, Elevators, Maintenance, Maintenance Free
- ParkingSecured, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Zero Lot Line, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
- Address409 N Point Rd #1003
- SubdivisionMeridian At The Oaks Preserve
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorWood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features, Coffered Ceiling(s), Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Qualified Refrigerator, ENERGY STAR Qualified Washer, Microwave Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Water Softener Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories10
- StoriesOne Story, Penthouse, Mid Rise, End Unit, Corner Unit, Mid-rise
- Days on Market356
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 11:46am EST.