Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
929 Alameda Way, Sarasota
Perfectly positioned on the shores of Sarasota Bay, this contemporary home is recognized by any and all who sail the waters between Longboat Key and the mainland. The stunning masterpiece is more than a house – it’s the quintessential Florida lifestyle offering boating, tennis, bird watching, swimming, fishing or just relaxing as you watch the mesmerizing sunsets. Set on a spectacular tropical landscape, the meticulously cared-for grounds offer shade from the sun while cooling breezes come off the Bay. Originally built in 2000, the home has been renovated and updated to reflect the latest in high-quality design. AC unit & handler for master suite & library were replaced in May 2018 and has a 10 year guarantee. From the entertaining space on the main floor, including a home theatre, to the first floor living space with private master suite, and up to the second floor with a plethora of guest suites, this home is perfectly planned for privacy and the ultimate living experience. Sprawling two-story windows facing out to the Bay will captivate guests and constantly remind you why you chose to live in one of the best places in the world. Choosing this location is ideal for those looking for green space, privacy, close-proximity to downtown, and easy access to the local International airport . “The current library could be utilized as a 6th bedroom".
- MLS® #A4209083
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,067
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesGas, Public, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Tennis Court(s), Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market405
- Address929 Alameda Way
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34234
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryEmma Booker
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.