Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8317 Catamaran Cir, Lakewood Ranch
Stunning Marc Rutenberg custom built home situated on a gorgeous lake lot. Spectacular stone elevation. Striking sunrises. The Tuscan community of The Lake Club offers full amenities. This two-story home has five bedrooms, four baths. Enter through double glass doors into the spacious entry. The living area has a gas fireplace with granite and wood trim. French doors with glass side panels and built-ins. Crown details throughout. Gorgeous granite kitchen, custom wood cabinets, a BlueStar 48” range, Viking appliances. Stone backsplash. Grand islands with prep sinks, wine refrigerator. Desk area. Lovely dining area with a large window. Gathering room off kitchen also has French doors that overlook the saltwater pool, spa and grotto/waterfall. Sizeable den with bay window, Mahogany wood floors, built-in bookshelves. Backroom bonus room has fabulous lake view. The owner’s retreat is exquisite with space and style. Impressive windows that bring in the natural lighting. Owner’s bath offers garden tub, dual vanities and two walk-in closets. A private water closet and walk-in shower. Upstairs is a colossal bonus area with wet bar. Great use of space such as a workout area, media room etc. Large walk out balcony with an amazing lake view. Outdoor kitchen with stone columns and expansive paver lanai. Iron gate fencing around yard. This community has so much to offer. Lot Type – Meadow.
- MLS® #A4210724
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,442
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleOther, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Community Boat Ramp
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market366
- Address8317 Catamaran Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph I
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Slate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.