Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3919 Founders Club Dr, Sarasota
With spectacular lake and preserve views, this gorgeous London Bay custom residence is situated in the finest guard gated community of the Founders Club. Gorgeous golf course community. NO REASON TO BUILD! This home is the LOOK and CHARACTER of TODAY! Beautiful glass entry doors. This home has stunning wood look tile flooring. Gourmet granite kitchen w/ white soft close cabinets, island with sink, Monogram appliances, 6 burner cooktop, glass backsplash, walk in pantry, 3 glass pendant lights over island, large eat in cafe. Cozy study for the working person. Spacious bonus room. 4 bedrooms, three baths with marble counters. All showers have magnificent wall tile details. 8 inch baseboards, solid doors, 14 inch crown in kitchen and great room. Fabulous grand gathering room with French doors and transom windows. Plantation shutters and custom walk in closet systems throughout. Expansive lanai has Shellock pavers. Salt water pool and spa with Pebble Tec finish. Outdoor kitchen, grille with hood, refrigerator, sink, cabinets for storage and 3 ceiling fans. 3 car garage w/ extra a/c walk in storage. Amazing Oak trees on a private lake lot!
- MLS® #A4211421
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,079
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Tennis Court(s), Security, Recreation Facilities, Playground, Optional Additional Fees, Gated, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Golf, Gated Community, Deed Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Tennis Courts, Recreation Building, Golf Community, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Conservation, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market386
- Address3919 Founders Club Dr
- SubdivisionFounders Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryTatum Ridge
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle, McIntosh
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.