Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1926 Goldenrod St, Sarasota
SARASOTA WEST OF THE TRAIL ~ NO MONTHLY HOA FEES OR RENTAL RESTRICTIONS! TWO CAR GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY ADDED! Completely remodeled in 2016 with a new master bedroom and bath addition for a total of 3 bedrooms & 3 full baths (two en-suite). Designed in a contemporary transitional style with wood style porcelain tile floors. This home has a new roof, new plumbing (even under the house), all new electrical and sub panel, new kitchen and bath cabinets, quartz countertops, new porcelain flooring in main living area and new carpet in bedrooms, new air conditioning system, duct work and vents, new sod & irrigation, all new exterior stucco, all new interior & exterior paint, new drywall on all ceilings and walls, new wood molding throughout, granite slate stacked stone fireplace surround, new lighting fixtures and electrical all rewired, new front and back porches ~ WHY WAIT FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION?? Great opportunity to live West of Trail, on one of the best "flower streets" in sarasota ~ perfect location to walk to Southside Village; Southside Elementary; Sarasota Memorial, Westfield Mall with all new restaurants and Lucky Market or take a 10 minute drive to Siesta Key Beach and/or Downtown Sarasota. Plenty of room for a pool !
- MLS® #A4212351
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,022
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofOther, Shingle
- Days on Market416
- Address1926 Goldenrod St
- SubdivisionPoinsettia Park 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 12:29pm EDT.