Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Lighthouse Point Dr, Longboat Key
Just steps from the white sand beaches of Sarasota, The White House at Lighthouse Point is an exquisite waterfront home on 1.2 acres in a very exclusive neighborhood inside the gates of the Longboat Key Club. Highly secure with a 24/7 guarded community entrance, neighborhood gate and property gate, here is a prime location with untouched shoreline and mature trees providing privacy. 9,180 square feet include 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, gym, home office, game room, and 4,345 square feet of covered outdoor living space. Soaring ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows make an impressive entrance. The living room, which extends upward to an octagonal, tongue-and-groove, 22-foot ceiling, adjoins the formal dining room and well-provisioned wet bar. The open kitchen is a cook’s delight with center island, eat-in counter and top-of-the-line appliances. The master bedroom is on the first floor and features en-suite bath with two water closets, jetted tub, double walk-in shower and outdoor shower. The other bedrooms are on the second floor along with an expansive game room and wet bar. For the fitness aficionado, the home has a fully-equipped gym (equipment negotiable) and heated pool with 50-foot lap lane. Outside, two boardwalks connect to the bay — one is ideal for putting in kayaks/paddleboards, and the other goes to the private dock where there is a boat lift and fishing pier. Between the boardwalks, an outdoor fire pit surrounded by benches invites informal gatherings in the tropical landscape.
- MLS® #A4212699
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,180
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market560
- Address15 Lighthouse Point Dr
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionLighthouse Point
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesOther Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.