Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
340 S Palm Ave #912, Sarasota
Possibly the finest condominium in all of Downtown Sarasota is now currently being offered for sale. Located in Sarabande on chic South Palm Avenue, this 12th level residence offers spectacular panoramic views of Sarasota Bay, the marina and Gulf that are second to none. You will be in awe of the impeccable renovation that took a year to complete. At almost 4000 SF this property lives like a single family home. The interior space is bright, clean and modern featuring an open floorplan. You’ll love the large walk in pantry off the kitchen that offers custom built in shelving, quartz countertops and a U-Line under counter wine refrigerator. Open the sliding doors and step out onto two very large terraces accessible from the living room areas and guest bedroom that offer breath taking views. Features include Wolf and Subzero appliances, quartz countertops, Galley 4 foot sink with Hansgrohe faucets, vented hood to outside, solid core doors, two bonus rooms, a large storage room, coat closet, large foyer, 10 foot ceilings, wood floors, laundry room, Hunter Douglas solar shades throughout. Building amenities include 24-hour concierge services, a fully equipped fitness room, library, catering kitchen, wine cellar, two guest suites, heated lap pool and spa, sauna, massage rooms, activity and media rooms. This property offers a secured garage and comes with two assigned parking spaces and two storage lockers. Just a short walk away is the marina, fine dining and shopping of Downtown.
- MLS® #A4213212
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,911
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Underground
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market186
- Address340 S Palm Ave #912
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories16
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 7:29pm EST.