Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6337 Thorndon Cir, University Park
Classic elevation abounds in this lovely Pat Neal built home in the Eaton neighborhood of University Park. Truly lovely waterfront property surrounded by magnificent mature plantings. As you step onto the circular portico entrance enhanced by double etched glass doors opening to a light filled high ceilinged living room/dining room, your eyes will be drawn through the 12’ sliders to a dramatic double leveled pool/spa deck and stunning water vistas. Pool has recently been resurfaced. This home is filled with charm from hardwood floors, oversized crown moldings, gas fireplace, designer quality lighting fixtures and custom draperies plus so much more…Gourmet kitchen with fresh white cabinets abounds in counter space, granite topped center island, stainless steel appliances, an ample breakfast bar, modern lighting fixtures -the dining area replete with aquarium windows enhances the beautiful views. Like many Florida homes this is the traditional split plan. The oversized Master suite with additional tranquil seating area is perfect for morning coffee or tucked away for afternoon siesta, the bath with soaking tub, chandelier, glass block Roman shower, double vanities and separate makeup area. This home could be just what you are looking for!!
- MLS® #A4213400
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,131
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Gas
- FeaturesGated Community, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Optional Additional Fees, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Screen Enclosure, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address6337 Thorndon Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic, Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned, Humidity Control
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market307
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 8:00pm EST.