Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 Lighthouse Point Dr, Longboat Key
This iconic Mizner inspired waterfront estate developed by Bruce Saba resides behind a gated private road in the exclusive Lighthouse Point community consisting of only 16 custom homes on south Longboat Key with private/community Tennis Court. Upon entering the grand Cypress double doors, the openness of the main floor draws your attention to the sweeping water views that are framed by floor to ceiling windows. The formal living area boasts soaring ceilings, wet bar & a regal fireplace, a perfect setting for entertaining. A chef’s kitchen designed with state of the art appliances, granite countertops and custom cabinets. The family room welcomes many gatherings with vaulted wood beam ceilings, and French doors that guide you to your terrace. The luxurious master wing is located on the 1st level and no detail has been forgotten, such as fireplace, walk-in closets, wet bar, and access to patio and shimmering lagoon water views. 3 guest suites located upstairs (available by elevator to all levels) as well as a lofted entertainment room. Back on the Main level is a spacious private office. The exceptional design of the main level is accentuated by the expansive outdoor terrace with heated pool/spa, BBQ area, private boat dock and lift. Entertaining is made easy with this tropical haven. This residence has been updated with all smart home features sure to impress. This property delivers the opportunity to live and entertain without compromise; all within proximity to St Armand’s Circle, and downtown Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4213438
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,025
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Street Private, Street One Way, Street Brick, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Other, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market432
- Address25 Lighthouse Point Dr
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionLighthouse Point
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.