Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 Lighthouse Point Dr, Longboat Key
This iconic Mizner inspired waterfront estate developed by Bruce Saba resides behind the gates in the exclusive Lighthouse Point community consisting of only 16 custom homes on south Longboat Key with private/community Tennis Courts. Upon entering the grand Cypress double doors, the openness of the main floor draws your attention to the sweeping water views that are framed by floor to ceiling windows. The formal living area boasts soaring ceilings, wet bar & a regal fireplace, a perfect setting for entertaining. A chef’s kitchen designed w/state of the art appliances, granite countertops, gas range & custom cabinets. The family room welcomes many gatherings w/vaulted wood beam ceilings, fireplace & French doors that guide you to your terrace. The luxurious master wing is located on the 1st level & no detail has been forgotten, such as fireplace, walk-in closets, wet bar, & access to patio & shimmering lagoon water views. 3 guest suites located upstairs (available by elevator to all levels) as well as a lofted entertainment room. Back on the Main level is a spacious private office. The exceptional design of the main level is accentuated by the expansive outdoor terrace w/heated pool/spa, BBQ area, private boat dock and lift. Entertaining is made easy w/this tropical haven. This residence has been updated w/all smart home features sure to impress. This property delivers the opportunity to live & entertain without compromise; all within proximity to St Armand’s Circle, & culture venues of downtown Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4213438
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,025
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Tennis Court(s), Security, Park, Gated, Fence Restrictions, Dock, Gated Community, Fishing, Deed Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Association Recreation - Owned, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Private, Street One Way, Street Brick, FloodZone, Cul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Other, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market491
- Address25 Lighthouse Point Dr
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionLighthouse Point
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.