Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2211 Alameda Ave, Sarasota
Casa de Familia, one of Sarasota's most beautiful bay front homes, is offered for purchase for the very first time. This exquisite family residence is masterfully nestled among majestic grand oaks on a 1.6 acre walled and gated estate with 140 ft of prime shoreline. A tribute to Mediterranean Revival architecture, this stunning home thoughtfully balances authentic design elements of scale, symmetry, and handcrafted finishes with the requirements of today's active family. Large gathering spaces for effortless entertaining seamlessly blend with private suites for seclusion and relaxation. Curved moldings, ornate stonework, trompe l'oeil painting techniques, intricate iron railings, and hand-hewn walnut floors have been skillfully adapted to create this modern day sanctuary. Traditional custom features, a chef's kitchen and luxurious master suite are artfully intertwined with family and guest friendly amenities, en-suite bedrooms, bunk room and dazzling pool with waterfall and gated jump platform. An extraordinary, elevated walkway spans the pool to a covered loggia perched above the water and grounds providing the perfect area for morning coffee and breathtaking sunsets. A magnificent oak canopied courtyard, with clay-tiled portico, connects the main residence to a two story casita, the ultimate retreat for guests and extended family. Casa de Familia offers a rare blend of old world craftsmanship and cherished privacy, moments away from Sarasota's downtown arts district and international airport.
- MLS® #A4213954
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,822
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean, Courtyard, Elevated
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, BB/HS Internet Available, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, Lot - Oversized, Water View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Lighting, Child Safety Fence, Other, Tile
- ExteriorStucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Irrigation System, Storage, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market365
- Address2211 Alameda Ave
- SubdivisionSarasota Bay Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34234
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features, Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Washer, Bar Fridge, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryGocio Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Kathleen Daniel Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kathleen Daniel Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 1:29pm EDT.