Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
67 Sugar Mill Dr, Osprey
This traditional 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath (plus pool bath) home exudes sophistication. From the moment you approach, the style & grace of this masterpiece is apparent. Pass through the columned entrance way, open the front door & imagine what it would be like to come home to this beautiful space every day. A large marble foyer welcomes you to all the elegance that is beyond. Take in the formal living room with herringbone oak floors, fireplace & French doors. Plan how you will use the gourmet kitchen, renovated & offering the best in high-end appliances. Will you have a dinner party, & use the formal dining room with its gorgeous oaks floors, have a cozy meal in the breakfast nook or just hang around the breakfast bar as you gather with family & friends? Three bedrooms, separated from the master bedroom suite, offer room & privacy for all. The master wing is incredible with a large, luxurious bath & so much room, including plenty of closet space. Add in marble floors, renovated baths, walnut paneled library, and all the other fine appointments you would expect in an elegant and comfortable home; it is all here. Ideally situated in The Oaks Bayside, the lanai is a tranquil retreat, backing to an eagle preserve. The large screened area with pool, spa & fountain is the perfect place to enjoy that peaceful easy feeling on a warm, sunlit day or a cool tropical evening. Day or night, the grounds of this home are a delight, with lush landscaping & extensive outdoor lighting. Club membership is available & required.
- MLS® #A4400278
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,020
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Cable Available, Gas
- FeaturesGated Community, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, Oversized Lot, In County, Conservation Area, Lot - Oversized, Conservation, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market368
- Address67 Sugar Mill Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Marble
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Crown Molding
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High, Venice
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.