Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 S Gulfstream Ave #4n, Sarasota
Under Construction. If you’re looking for a downtown condominium with the quality and feel of a custom home - in a wonderfully walkable Palm Ave. neighborhood- look no further than this exceptional new residence at EPOCH. As you enter through your private elevator foyer you'll be immediately wowed by volume ceilings and vast walls of impact glass, beckoning to unobstructed bay and city views beyond; terraces on three sides of this residence create seamless indoor-outdoor living. Your inner chef will come to life in the exceptional designer kitchen. With Gaggeneau appliances - 30” refrigerator & 24” freezer columns, gas cooktop, under-counter wine fridge and extensive selection of Cucine Ricci cabinetry, your foodie friends will be green with envy. Dornbracht fixtures, large-format porcelain flooring, quartz countertops, summer kitchen and home automation are all standard. A sumptuous owners’ suite with spa bath pampers with curbless shower, soaking tub, double vanities & 2 water closets. Two secure deeded parking in the attached garage & large AC on-floor storage. EPOCH’s Residents’ Club, thoughtfully-equipped fitness center, double massage suite, steam showers, 70ft. recreation & lap pool, spa, fire tables, pool bar & grill will make you feel like you're on a never-ending vacation. At the end of the day, retreat to the rooftop for sunset & star-gazing high atop Sarasota. A suite for visiting guests is available to reserve. Residences are customizable. 24-7 concierge services. Complete Spring 2021.
- MLS® #A4400519
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,333
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Street Lights, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fitness, Pool, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Recreation Facilities, Association Recreation - Owned, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Storage, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market581
- Address605 S Gulfstream Ave #4n
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer, Range Hood, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned, Humidity Control
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, High Rise, Elevated
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighSarasota High, Sarasota
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 1:59am EST.