Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 S Gulfstream Ave #4n, Sarasota
Under Construction. Rising 18 stories on Sarasota’s storied bayfront, this stunning EPOCH half-floor residence is one of the best luxury plans in the city. Vast walls of glass & oversized corner windows frame awe-inspiring Sarasota Bay, marina, Ringling Bridge & city panoramas – the views are unobstructed and forever. A private elevator entry, 10’8” ceilings & graciously proportioned spaces embody contemporary style, attention to detail & a new standard of luxury living. Terraces on 3 sides of this home extend your living space & are perfect for savoring bay breezes & city sights. Your inner chef will delight in the designer kitchen with ultra-high-end Gaggeneau appliances, gas cooking, & sleek Cucine Ricci Italian cabinetry - your foodie friends will be green with envy. A sumptuous owners’ suite/spa bath pampers with curb less shower, soaking tub, double vanities & 2 water closets. Dornbracht fixtures, large-format porcelain flooring, quartz countertops, summer kitchen, home automation, 2 deeded parking spaces & large AC on-floor storage are all standard here. EPOCH’s Residents’ Club, well-equipped fitness center, double massage suite, steam showers, 70ft. recreation & lap pool, spa, fire tables, pool bar & grill & dramatic rooftop terrace will make you feel like you're on a never-ending vacation. A suite for visiting guests is available to reserve. 24/7 concierge services. Completion Spring 2021. Listing Agents are available for Virtual Presentations.
- MLS® #A4400519
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,333
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Spa/Hot Tub, Security, Recreation Facilities, Pool, Maintenance, Lobby Key Required, Elevators, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, In City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market722
- Address605 S Gulfstream Ave #4n
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- # of Stories18
- StoriesHigh Rise, End Unit, Elevated, One, One Story
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighSarasota High, Sarasota
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.