Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 S Gulfstream Ave #4s, Sarasota
Under Construction. If you’re looking for a downtown condominium with the quality & feel of a custom home - in a walkable Palm Ave. neighborhood, look no farther than this exceptional 3 bed/den residence at EPOCH. As you enter through your private elevator foyer you'll be wowed by volume ceilings and vast walls of impact glass, beckoning to unobstructed bay and city views beyond; the west terrace & one-of-a-kind oversized east terrace, overlooking the pool, create seamless indoor-outdoor living. An exceptional kitchen will surely be the place to gather; a large dining island, Gaggeneau appliances -30” refrigerator & 24” freezer columns, gas cooktop, wine fridge & an extensive selection of Cucine Ricci cabinetry await your creations. Dornbracht fixtures, large-format porcelain flooring, quartz countertops, summer kitchen, home automation, 2 secure deeded parking in the attached garage & AC on-floor storage are standard in this exceptional home. Retreat to your owners’ suite with terrace, 2 walk-in closets & spa bath with curbless shower, soaking tub, double vanities & 2 water closets. EPOCH’s Residents’ Club, well-equipped fitness center, massage suite, steam showers, 70ft. recreation & lap pool, spa, fire tables, pool bar & grill will make you feel like you're on a never-ending vacation. The rooftop high atop Sarasota is the place to watch the sun drop into the bay. A guest suite is also available to reserve. Residences are customizable and owners will enjoy 24-7 concierge services. Complete Spring 2021.
- MLS® #A4400889
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,681
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market572
- Address605 S Gulfstream Ave #4s
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, End Unit, High Rise
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 11:45pm EST.