Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7134 Hawks Harbor Cir, Bradenton
Come home to Paradise! This magnificent Key West home, inclusive of the finest workmanship and quality, has left no detail forgotten. Concrete block construction on all three stories, poured concrete floors, 12' ceilings and metal roof are just a few of the structural particulars. The natural beauty of hardwood is accompanied by the flowing travertine marble that meanders throughout and continues up the stairways to the third floor. The gas gourmet kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances and hardware; granite counter tops, and custom solid wood cabinetry. Just minutes from Sarasota Bay on Crystal Canal, you can park your boat at the dock complete with lift, and then relax in your pool and spa after a day on our beautiful waters. To complete your package, enjoy the convenience of your personal elevator, 4/car garage, thermal windows, central vac, instant gas hot water heater, and separate laundry room. This house is ready for you to call it HOME!
- MLS® #A4401430
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,474
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market506
- Address7134 Hawks Harbor Cir
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionHawks Harbor
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Sarabay Real Estate Inc
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 11:59am EDT.