Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5001 10th Ln E, Bradenton
PRICE Improvement!!! Welcome to this well maintained residence with in-law suite, tucked away on over an acre of land, shrouded by magnificent oak trees, and beautified by a well-kept yard, and a spacious parking area. These multi-generational dwellings were established in 1979 and are joined by a thoughtful breezeway which features a sauna. The first unit is a 2 bedroom/2 bath/2 car garage with an enclosed porch. In this unit you will find new kitchen cabinetry with solid surface counter-tops. This side also features handicap-accessible elements in the master suite, and a spacious guest bedroom where the key component is a wet bar with fridge and accessibility to the expansive back yard. The second unit is a 3 bedroom/2 bath complete with enclosed porch and 2-car garage. Altogether this property is charged with functionality and potential, having enough space for future shed and plenty of space to park an RV &/or boat. Move in ready! , This unique property offers a peaceful, relaxing environment, under natures canopy, and covered by a metal roof system. Be sure to see this one soon!
- MLS® #A4402148
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,136
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Private, Street One Way, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Thermal Windows, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market316
- Address5001 10th Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPowers Lt 1 Resub A Rep Of
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Bamboo, Concrete, Cork, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Sauna, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing Office:Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.