Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6111 47th St E, Bradenton
Short Sale. Short Sale!!! This larger than average house will make the perfect home for you and your family. 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, three car garage, pool, patio with a fire pit and a beautiful picturesque lake view. Many extras including central vacuum, new A/C's with transferrable 10 year warranty, new appliances, 3M hurricane strength film and tint on all windows, new garage door openers, intercom system throughout house, theater surround sound system, garden tub in master bath, storage area under stairs, double built in ovens, ground floor Master Suite, etc.. The third car garage makes this more desirable. Enjoy your coffee or drinks while you sit by the pool, or the wrap around lanai or while sitting by the fire pit on the patio while enjoying wildlife. The loft area is perfect for an additional place for a second family room or exercise equipment. As you can see, there is much to tell. The Mandalay is a gated community with similar properties. Owner care is consistent in the neighborhood. All amenities are within a short or reasonable distance. All shopping, restaurants, theaters, Sarasota airport, etc., are within a 15 minute drive. World class beaches including Ana Maria Island and Siesta Key Beach, are within a 30 minute drive. World class rowing and the mall at the University Towne Center are within a ten minute drive. Professional sports, Tampa, Busch Gardens, and Punta Gorda area within an hour drive and Disney is a ninety minute drive. Short Sale lender approval is required for buyers.
- MLS® #A4403910
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,631
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Sidewalk, Level, Irregular Lot, Lot - Irregular, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Auto Cleaner, Pool Sweep, Self Cleaning, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market371
- Short SaleYes
- Address6111 47th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Central Vaccum, Pest Guard System, Thermostat
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.